Your marketing works when you can be everywhere your customers are. It doesn’t matter who you are marketing to—today’s buyers are interacting with your brand across multiple channels. Modern buyers want personalized, one-on-one conversations with brands at the right place and at the right time. We produce ads in a variety of forms to allow you to reach your customers and build your brand.
How to use NFC on Android
Not all phones and tablets have NFC. Does yours? The name for the technology gives away how it actually works.
If your device has NFC, the chip and Android Beam need to be activated so that you can use NFC:
- Go to Settings > Search NFC.
- Tap on the NFC switch to activate it.
- Just tap it and select Yes to turn it on.
- Open QR Code Reader.
- Line up the QR code in the camera.
- Tap Website Link.
How to use SCAN on iPhone
In iOS 11, the native camera app includes functionality that allows you to scan QR codes and access QR code content like URLs without having to download a third-party app.
Here's how to scan a QR code when you run into one:
- Open the Camera app on the iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure you have adequate lighting so the camera can pick up the QR code.
- Align the camera with the QR code.
That's all there is to it. From there, the camera will read the QR code and provide you with a notification to access whatever it contains.